Another fantastic shot of my Ood Costume from ECCC.
I’ve become a huge Doctor Who fan over the last year and wanted to do an unconventional costume. I also just dearly love the Ood.
Costume was made and worn by me. I sculpted, cast and painted the mask, sewed the jumpsuit, made the orb and helped with the electronics. :) Big thanks to my friends Matt and Kolton for all of their help in areas where I had no prior experience!
Photo belongs to Darkain Multimedia and CosplayPhotographers.
- superpants42 reblogged this from zydrategirl
- superpants42 likes this
- zydrategirl reblogged this from meiru-chan and added:
- dragon-flight-productions likes this
- trakatsukixiii likes this
- quirky-patch likes this
- themultifandommaniac likes this
- sherlockian-doctor likes this
- kidspider2099 reblogged this from meiru-chan
- thedoctorisinn likes this
- candiedcraniums reblogged this from meiru-chan
- dilemmma likes this
- brokentardisdreams reblogged this from quoththerav3n
- quoththerav3n reblogged this from meiru-chan
- phoebs likes this
- garmafashion likes this
- meiru-chan posted this